Object and acceptance
This legal notice governs the use of our website, which is owned by the company. The navigation by the website of the company attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full acceptance and without reservation of each one of the dispositions included in this Legal Notice, that may suffer modifications. You are obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, the good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present Legal Notice. You will respond to the company or against third parties of any damages that you may cause because of a breach of that obligation.
Identification and communications
The company, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is:
- Its VAT Nr is:
- Its registered office is at:
All notifications and communications that you make with the company will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made by the means specified above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free access; however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and currentness of all data that you communicate to the company, and you will be the only responsible for the false and inaccurate states that you make.
You expressly agree to make a proper use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate contents, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce in the network computer viruses or to carry on actions that are susceptible to alter, to spoil, to interrupt or to generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company or of third parties; as well as hindering the access to other users to the website and to its services through the massive consume of the computing resources through which the company provides its services.
- Try to access the data of other people or to restricted areas of the computer system of the company or third parties and, in its case, extract information.
- To infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, the public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless there is an authorization from the holder of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send publicity of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, like texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the company, without that can be understood as ceded any of the rights of exploitation on the same beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you that access this website, you can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies when the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed in servers connected to networks, nor to be object of any type of exploitation.
This way, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are property of the company, without being understood that the use or access to it, attributes you any kind of right.
The distribution, modification, cession, or public communication of the contents and any type of act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationship between the company and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents and services. Those people who propose to establish a hyperlink previously must request written authorization to the company. In all cases, the hyperlink will limit access to the home page of our website, also you must refrain from making any false, inaccurate, or incorrect demonstrations or indications about the company, or include illegal contents, contrary to good manners and public orders.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials that are available on the website nor the actions you carry based on the same.
Exclusion of warranties and responsibility
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any responsibility for damages of any nature derived from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currentness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has accessed through the website, or the services offered.
- The presences of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents, or data of the users.
- The breach of the law, the good faith, the public order, the use of traffic and the present legal notice because of the misuse of the website. In particular, and as an example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family intimacy and the personal image, as well as the rules regarding unfair competition and illicit publicity.
Also, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and which it is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents that offers this website. The company does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; neither suggests, invites, or recommends the visit to them, so neither it is responsible for the result obtained. The company is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlink by third parties.
Procedure in case of activities of an illicit nature
In the case that you or a third party considers that there are factors or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity on the web site included or accessible through the website, you must contact the company identifying yourself properly, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For any litigation matter that concerns to the website of the company will be applicable the Spanish legislation, being competent the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain)
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that have to be formally published in the Official Journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The available information in this website should be understood as a non-purpose guide of legal validity.